Monday, February 11, 2008

Marrow

Bone Marrow twist Marrow
wheel barrow we'll borrow this under
smooth skies tomorrow we'll
collapse

Fawk talk the slick hawk of my
intellect is goshawk diving to the west
wall to the dreams of underclassed mice
with sweet prairie eyes to
wanderlust us

Must brush the back back
tour the track where simple symbols
engorge embrace I trace my
whole line down to one
atom where the things all
come together muddle fuddle
slip the tongue the quantum bubble
pops to waveform fun

The center of things this undertone
this copper drone
tears me out
makes me shout sprung plugs
political drugs and exclaim
inhalant sympathies that fail to
moan the proper
undertone

Marrow makes me fallen fakes me
out and tracks the backs bubble
bun fun where hair sprung lets
fade out, run rout, cast out
I'm done

No comments: