Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stuck in a rut, time for some prose

So, as you who read my blog may have noticed, the last couple poems sucked, a lot. For this I'm sorry. In mad hope that I may be able to jolt myself from the string of terrible writing I'm going to write some prose. From reading this, especially if you've not been to my wikispaces project, you might imagine I never write prose. You would be imagining more or less correctly, but not entirely. I do indeed write prose from time to time, and enjoy it. I just, you know, have a much easier time whipping off a poem a night than snapping out long segments of prose narrative. Odd of me, I know. Anyway, I'm going to try and do some prose writing at least once a week, whether it be the continuation of the same story, or merely prose shorts. Hopefully this'll be the first.

No comments: