Monday, January 28, 2008

Slowly, I am falling back to sleep

and in a few moments will be finally
underwater guitar, where you could play
yourself perfect surfing weather, or another
Tsunami, depending on how much
you liked Nirvana.

One day I would smile at you and consider
carefully the absenteeism implicit in congregational
homogeneity, and you would probably be baffled

Thinking this sort of thing seems to distract

Perhaps another sortie punctuation, spelling, capitalization
another guitar thing would be to find the perfect equation
for deriving, from chord mutings, punctuation. I would use
this technique to programmatically derive the exact musical
texture of the Declaration of Independence.

I suspect that this tool would discourage conventional musicians
who were likewise attempting to derive the precise and unambiguous
texture of the Declaration of Independence.

But I would not mind the sitar, it has tones we have not
properly accounted for.

If played under water it might conjure a mystic cycle of sea urchins
or spike your drink
or call my brother late at night
and ask him whether he's ever had sex

No comments: